- Schedule your posts so that they stagger and post at appropriate times. Examples of scheduled posts can include branded images or links that lead back to your website.
- Constantly monitor your social media for interaction from your followers and reply to their inquiries when necessary in a timely manner.
- Review that your posts are balanced and cover a variety of topics, such as products, services, upcoming events, news, what is trending in the industry, testimonials, etc.
- Make sure you are including various types of media such as graphics, images, videos, GIFs, etc.
- Always make sure your customers can contact you and/or find your place of business.
- Ensure that phone number, emails, hours of operations and location, and other contact information are up-to-date.